- Takach Etching press with 4.5′x9.5′ bed
(Printing on the Takach press requires at least one month notice. With the exception of the letterpress area, the entire first floor is reserved for the artist for an eight-hour workday. A trained shop member will assist you, for both your safety and the safety of the machine. For a quote, please email the shop manager at email@example.com.)
- AB Dick Offset Press
- Vandercook Proof Press 4 (max printing surface 13x18in)
- Graves Intaglio Etching Press by Rembrandt Graphic Arts (press 36×18, blankets 36×16)
- Rembrandt Lithography Press
- Chandler and Price 10″x15″
- 2 Kelsey 5″x8″ Letterpress
- Paper guillotine 19.5″x30″
- Automatic folder
- Brayers, pallete knives, inks, etc.
- Silkscreening squeegees, screens, inks and emulsion, etc.