Tools available at AS220 Labs include
- Shopbot PRSstandard 96×48
- Roland Camm-1 GX-24 Vinyl Cutter - This machine cuts adhesive vinyl, which you can use to make stickers, professional signage, or masks and stencils for screen printing and painting. At the Labs, we also use the vinyl cutter to cut copper tape for flexible circuit boards.
- Epilog Legend Mini 24 Laser Cutter - This workhorse can etch or print on surfaces and cut all types of materials up to ¼” thick: wood, plastic, clothing, cardboard, and more. This is a great tool for making precisely cut parts, engraving items with words of love, and playful experimentation!
- MakerBot Cupcake CNC 3D Printer
- MakerBot Thing-O-Matic 3D Printer
- Vacuum Former
- Roland Modela MDX-20 Milling Machine - The Milling Machine uses a router bit for grinding. We enlist this CNC machine to transform copper plates into circuit boards and to create wax molds for casting.
- Multiple computer stations
- Electronics workstation with: wire snips and strippers, multimeters, oscilloscopes, cutting boards, acrylic cutters, small Peavey amp
The Labs also provides a variety of hand tools, power tools, soldering irons, measurement tools, electronic junk/parts, and hang out space that we didn’t list above!